Original topic:

Note 20 ultra overheating while using the camera

(Topic created on: 6/6/21 6:29 PM)
MEHDI1996
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello every body, I wish you are all good

I bought my note 20 ultra 4G Exynos990 about one week ago,since that time I find out the phone gets hot while performing some apps and especially using the camera cpu temp goes to 43_47 degrees of centi measured by powerful monitoring app. Now I haven't any overheating issue in daily usual using but still phone gets so hot using the camera!are there any body here experience this and if yes,does this problem solve after a while byitself or I should go to samsung center for checking hardware?

I said this and I even though try some apps to cool system like phone master,phone's device care,... the issue exists!!! 

Thank you for your answer and guidance :folded_hands:

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes