Original topic:

Note 20 ultra resetting and disconnecting from data randomly

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 05:23 PM)
bamboozeled99
Astronaut
Options
Note20

About 3 weeks ago my phone started resetting and disconnecting from the data randomly now it does it more often and overheats and charges slowly and the only damage I've had was a cracked screen that i had repaired about a month ago I've only had the phone about 6 or 7 months does anyone know what could be wrong with it or if i need to get a replacement how would i do so because at&t said they couldn't help me 

4 Replies
UrbanaSChi
Constellation
Options
Note20
I've had thee most horrible experience with Note 20 Ultra!! Idk w.t.h. has happened with the last several software updates besides having OVER "100 System apps" while using a lot of data & battery life.
Along with software and/or developers having full control of my personal information and leaving me with very few options for privacy".

Besides that, I'm continually having issues with my photos and contact information disappear and reappear, updating apps then prompted that the apps need updating, etc... I really want to shoot this phone and the last 2-3 software updates as well
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

which carrier do you have? have you contacted the carrier? 

Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
bamboozeled99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
At&t they said samsung has to help me and that they couldn't do anything about it I've tried all the troubleshooting and nothings worked
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Sounds like your device may not have been properly repaired. Since you've had it less than a year you may still be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
0 Likes