cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Note20/Note20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Master Thread

It's this time of the year again. Many of us are ordering new phones, and per the tradition, I'm starting a Shipping Tracking thread. Having shipping info and delivery estimates helps us all get an idea on when to expect our devices based on carriers and models, and other people's orders.

So, if you have already pre-ordered one, please go ahead and post the following information:

- Model / Color

- Carrier (or Unlocked?)

- Order Date

- Ordered From

- Estimated Delivery Date

- Comments (if Any)

(And once it ships, please post again with the same information as above, plus the actual scheduled delivery date and a shipping company/carrier)

Here is mine:

- Note20 / Mystic Green

- AT&T

- Ordered on 8/10/20

- Ordered from att.com

- Estimated to be delivered by August 21

- I ordered from AT&T because of a great $1000 off deal with trade in, usually order directly from Samsung (as we usually get phones delivered a day or two earlier from Samsung)

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
73 REPLIES 73
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note20/Note20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Master Thread

Note 20 ultra. Mystic Bronze. T Mobile. Ordered on August 6th. Ordered from shop Samsung app. Estimated shipping by the 19th.
Highlighted
Asteroid

- Unlocked Note 20 Ultra 512 gb black

- 6/AUG/2020

- Ordered From Samsung

- Estimated Delivery Date August 21

- Comments: got buds live (black) and Uv Sterilizer with preorder credit
the "cancel" button went away so things may be moving
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Note20/Note20 Ultra Shipping Tracking Master Thread

Now shows up on FedEx delivery manager anticipated ship date 8/17, estimated delivery 8/19
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 20 Ultra/black 512gb
Verizon
ordered Aug 5,2020
from Samsung. com
estimated ship date is Aug 19

Paid total of $1487 for the phone, watch 3 and Buds Live with discounts and trade in of note 9 $550 credit
Highlighted
Comet

Ultra, black 512gb

T-Mobile 

8/10

From Samsung 

September 15 delivery

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

What: Mystic White 128 gb ATT Note 20 Ultra

Traded In: Mint Condition Black Note 9 for $550 off

With Free Stuff: White Galaxy Buds Live "Beans" and useless 45w brick charger (for my Note 10+ Aura Glow from last years pre order) and now the charger is no longer an option as a free item

Ordered: 08/06/20 at 8:30AM after trying since midnight to get my order to go in (trying to push the order through on mobile was hard when it wouldnt display the terms and conditions to "accept" and move on... had to trick it finally)

Others: Proud pre ordered note owner of every series since the Note 2 and won't use anything else (I have owned iPhones too and hated them)

Current Status: "Ordered" with ETA ship date of 08/19 and delivery date of 08/21

Also sad they didn't give more color options in the 512gb option, had it been anything but just boring predictable black, I would've bought it

Still have several notes that I've kept because they were paid for and Note 10+ in Aura Glow (I'm dumbfounded they didn't continue this color... best color they ever had on a phone period IMO... much better than the predictable matte or gloss traditional colors expected) and tons of freebies from pre orders over the years... my entire Eco System is Samsung Android including the Virtual Reality which I still love

Angry the Note 20 Ultra DOES NOT come with a set of wired headphones

Although I've been told if you complain they will send you a pair

Props to iPhones for having consistently better colors on upcoming devices (I would LOVE a refreshing yellow or red option with Samsung but for some reason they hate color unless its girly as all get out like lavender or pink aka Rose Gold aka Bronze). Listen Samsung, I AM A GIRL and I hate these colors. Not everyone wants dainty, girly looking mess. My cars are very masculine because they're mean, my guns are very masculine (I would die before I would own a pink gun) and I want my phones to be just as masculine and mean looking. Not look like some girl in high school got to choose the color options... I was over that nonsense 10+ years ago... MOVE ON AND GIVE ME COLOR

Also here's what I've noticed with Samsung trends... they will get discouraged with bad sales on one phone and come up with some amazing ideas for the next version and blow everyone out of the water with that upgrade. And then.... sit on it. The following version is back to one upping the previous version with no real update other than a new name and updated housing. Then sales and reviews are dismal again and its back to the drawing board for the next update to smash it again. Take a "Note" from the past (haha see what I did there?) and just continue assuming you'll fail and keep staying on the cutting edge of innovative. What you do best. Stop getting complacent. I feel like the Note 20 is complacency and the Ultra is a small step up from the 10+. I expected more for the Note 20 considering you jumped the name 10 versions as if its so radical its from the future.... underwhelmed. Especially considering the cutbacks like missing wired headphones, no compatibility with the 45w charger brick, lesser battery, lesser processor, lesser storage unless expanded, etc yet the price tag isn't lesser

CANCEL BUTTON DISAPPEARED THIS MORNING 08/11 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Update: phone shipped and will be here today 08/18 remaining accessories cancel button disappeared Sunday

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Good start everyone! 

It's interesting to see the Cancel button disappearing so early into the process... usually we see it around the weekend right before the launch. 

@pacpod Good call on that UV Sanitizer! I'm actually planning on getting one too. I don't want to apply any harsh chemicals to my phone, like Clorox, but I do want to be able to sanitize it after trips to stores and things like that, so it's a very nice accessory to have during these crazy times! I have to wait until we get the phone to claim the preorder bonus credit, but once I get that, I'm planning on ordering the power bundle with the US Sanitizer, extra charger, 3.5mm Jack adapter, Qi Power bank, and wireless fast charger. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Just got confirmation numbers on note 20 ultra, and galaxy watch 3. Watch arrives Thursday and phone arrives next Wednesday.