cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Note20 Ultra 512G screen disappointment

Just got 2 days with my Note20 Ultra 512G  and not happy with the screen.. it looks like the screen is from a phone from 2012..the pictures are not sharp, and the details looks like a full wash out!! Started noticing when I transferred  my files from my previous Note, and I noticed the big difference. After a couple of factory resets I thought  that old  *UI* from the old phone  somehow transferred to the new one.. Took my newly purchased GALAXY S20 fe and sat it next to it, and looking at the same picture the Note20 Ultra is horrible. Started to notice some spots on the circle of where the fingerprint sensor is with the original screen protector aswell. I'm really thinking about returning this unit because of this, because it doesn't feel like a super duper premium phone! 
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Note20 Ultra 512G screen disappointment

Try changing the colors to the vivid option in display settings. It may have to do with a setting that migrated over from your previous Note.
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note20 Ultra 512G screen disappointment

already did..! No changes! did everything that I could.. if you have one, try to get on YouTube and notice that the resolution always go to the lowest settings unless you manually change it.. also on the news, like Google for example, the pictures look really blurry.

It may be a bug with those apps. Google would have to fix it.
Constellation

I feel like Samsung phones are spiraling away from quality altogether. Brand new note ultra 20 5g 512GB out of the box, biometrics is a huge fail, mobile connection is limited. Roaming connection has hours of delay in messaging and missed calls constantly
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note20 Ultra 512G screen disappointment

I feel where you're coming from