Original topic:

Note20 Ultra - Display issue

(Topic created on: 4/17/21 7:44 PM)
usermtJW6wBBLU
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Was browsing through my FB feeds a while ago when my phone suddenly turned black screen. I can still feel it vibrating but no display. I tried to do soft and hard reset but still no response. Please help. Just got my phone lasy Feb 13. Was not used abusively since I'm still using my S9 as primary phone.

7 Replies
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
Have you tried to reboot the phone? If so, does it show the Samsung logo?
0 Likes
usermtJW6wBBLU
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Yes tried to reboot but no samsung logo. I can feel the phone vibrate every time I reboot but no display of logo

0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
Seems you may have a defective screen. Do you have insurance on your phone? If so, most insurance plans come with a screen replacement deductible. If you are unsure, contact your provider. Hopefully you do have insurance, cuz normally a new screen would be around $150-300 without insurance
0 Likes
usermtJW6wBBLU
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I got my phone from my network provider and it is still under 1 yr warranty. Hope they will cover it. I just had my phone for 2 months. Thanks for your assistance.

0 Likes
Rskyline
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Your phone is covered as long as there's no damage on it. Go ahead and contact Samsung support and they'll let you know what to do.
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Note20
Contact your provider and see if your plan comes with a screen repair deductible if you have insurance
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Here are some troubleshooting remedies for this issue:
https://youtu.be/4luOxNmVJZQ
0 Likes