cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note20 Ultra Missing Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen Sensor

I just received my Samsung Note 20 Ultra  , as upgraded with Note 9. Upgrading to top end Note Phone was not a good experience for health conscious consumers, as we expected improved user experiences on Health sensors which was missing in Note 20. I am extremely disappointed and considering returning or upgrading to iphone.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note20 Ultra Missing Heart Rate and Blood Oxygen Sensor

In order to spur sales of their Samsung watches (that can't count floors and don't have EKG capabilities as stated on sales literature for the Active2), Samsung removed the heart rate sensor from the phone after the Note9. It wasn't on my Note 10+.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Even iPhone doesn't have a heart rate sensor anymore. They just use galaxy watches or Apple watches which are more accurate exercise wise and health wise. when I am biking my galaxy watch can tell even when I don't start the activity.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Eddie726 

Has iPhone ever had those? I just never looked into that, but I'm pretty sure they don't now even if they did in the past. My point is, make sure you can get features you need before you just jump to iPhones. There are not just iPhones and Galaxies out there, all I'm saying.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1