cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note20 Ultra Video recording problem

Hi, my Note20 Ultra has been having a jittering provlem when recording video (1080p 30fps). So bad that, the video would totally pause for a second or 2. Sent email asking Samsung about this problem and they told me to reset camera setting but that didn't solve the problem. 

Anyone has the same problems or just me??

My phone is running on snapdragon 865. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note20 Ultra Video recording problem

Do you have an SD Card, and if so do you have it set to store photos and videos to it?
Highlighted
Constellation

I don't have a SD card, saved directly into the phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

Weeks have passed, sent in to Samsung Hong Kong service center causeway bay for 2 times and still haven't been solved. They claimed the phone is fine and they can't duplicate the problem and dismisses my case each time. I have uploaded an example of the problem on youtube hoping to find people with the same problem. 

https://youtu.be/78IupL5RJcQ

@DevonChavez 

Highlighted
Constellation

Finally, I was able to trigger the problem. Turns out when the phone switches from 5G to 4G (in the background) the video will lag and freeze for seconds. I was able to make it happen again and again. 

Subsequently, the other note20 ultra also have a similar problem. Just not as severe. Samsung will have to figure this out on the software side. Seems to be a widespread problem on the snapdragon note 20s.