cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Note20 Ultra touch screen issue when restarting

I'm having issues with entering password after doing a simple restart. This issue started last night. I factory reset. everything seem to work. i went to restart my phone. it request password. the password entry section. doesn't respond to entry .I'm doing another factory reset. I'm able to type when setting phone back up. I'm nervous to try a restart. I do have Grammarly has a spell check . i'm wondering if that is the issue. can i skip the password option. when doing a simple restart. Help me!!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note20 Ultra touch screen issue when restarting

I would recommend testing your device in safe mode. If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem with my A20. Hórrífiç touchscreen problem.
Highlighted

try download samsung members app and submit the issue.

click on the + sign then click error report