Original topic:

Note20 camera zoom focus

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 12:07 PM)
TheFirstBethany
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Samsung used to really provide quality.  Been using their products since the Note2.  Three cameras, and on the 10x and above there is NO FOCUS, no matter how close or far the camera is from the subject matter!! 

Why?

Each and every update that I have received to update the OS messes up a variety of settings and never fixes the problems!!!! They claim it is to update the Security of the device, but all I see is a messed up OS. 

I probably will never buy another Samsung device again. I am extremely disappointed Samsung.
7 Replies
Wendydlinkes30
Astronaut
Options
Note20
How's it any better than the note
0 Likes
TheFirstBethany
Astronaut
Options
Note20
At least the previous versions were more stable. This one still has dropped calls, messed up split screens, phantom screen selections when nothing is touching the screen, and other little problems that are irritating.
0 Likes
TheFirstBethany
Astronaut
Options
Note20
... there even used to be Picture Stablization, not just Video Stablization. When Picture stabilization was ON, it would take a series of little pictures that would provide a great picture. After the shot, one could decrease the size of the file with an edit.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Try a partition cache clear. It is good at cleaning out the software bugs that these updates sometimes bring and you don't have to back up all your data like with a factory reset. Here are the steps:
https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g/wipe-cache/
0 Likes
TheFirstBethany
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This sounds and looks better than any previous option. I will give it I try. Thank you.
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Note20

Try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app!

0 Likes
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Note20
It sounds like you're having too many issues with your phone, I would try getting it serviced by Samsung. The zoom on the N20U is awesome. 20210812_215524_52144.jpg20210815_202156_52474.jpg
0 Likes