Original topic:

Note20 ultra camera help

(Topic created on: 12/19/20 7:17 AM)
Brand2356
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is it just me or is the note 20 ultra camera really bad? All my shots are blurry and it's always a little out of focus all the time. I'm always using pro photo mode to take better pictures, but when I want to take quick picture it's always blurry Same with the selfie camera my selfes come out out of focus from time to time. Everything else is just being phenomenal but the camera tho :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:
0 Likes
9 Replies
DorkSaber
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yeah the cameras suck. I can't tell if it's out of focus or just so oversharpened in post that it appears lacking so much detail as to be confused with lack of focus. I just got mine so I still have to play with it some more. Coming from an LG V60 the level of sharpness and detail in anything short of perfect lighting conditions is downright disappointing. The V60 camera was on another level...Note20 ultra doesn't even come close. Very disappointing.
0 Likes
DarGof
Astronaut
Options
Note20
My camera has worked very well. I've taken a couple of hundred pictures with it and they all turned out great. Using the Pro mode can be more finicky, check the shutter speed since that setting can cause blurry pictures in a normal DLRC camera. I use normal pictures at 108MB for most of mine and they look great.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I've seen numerous complaints of this here and on other forums. I don't know if it is a quality control issue or what but you should not be having these issues and I would seek a replacement or repair. I do a lot of mobile photography and have had nothing but good results with the camera set up on my device. 

Brand2356
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I usually have to use pro photo mode because the regular auto camera is just horrible. I paid 1300 for the camera to preform like this I'm just at a lost of words I should have kept my note 10 :loudly_crying_face:
userbLM4Y6dL34
Asteroid
Options
Note20
same here
0 Likes
Options
Note20

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

Brand2356
Asteroid
Options
Note20
alright I'll go ahead and do that thank you
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20
No issues here.
0 Likes
userbLM4Y6dL34
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I agree I've never been so disappointed with the camera and that's the reason I bought this phone.

The camera is horrible.

The photos look like they're on HDR with sharpness turned all the way up.

The night scenes are nice except it looks right at first and then it over optimizes it to way too bright and has the same issue my 8 HAD where all pinpoint light at night like headlights looks like a glob of light.

My Note 5 to the best pictures in the world and every time I get a new NOTE the camera gets worse and worse and worse.

I was hoping this WOULD BE AN amazing camera and I have nothing usable.

I had to download the s20 app to see if that would make it better makes it a little better but not a lot they need to fix a lot of problems with this camera so the main reason I bought this phone and I'm just so disappointed.

AND I KNOW IT'S THE SOFTWARE, do they need to fix it.
0 Likes