Original topic:

Notification Issues After Latest Update!! HELP!!

(Topic created on: 12/29/20 6:18 PM)
userWrdzPWu8Gt
Astronaut
Options
Note20
After the most recent update all of my notification settings are screwed up! I keep going in my settings and fixing everything and it'll work a couple of hours, a day or only for specific people, apps ugh! Next day though usually have to start all over. 

I solely run a large group on Facebook and I'm not getting my messages, my notifications and its NOT Facebook, I went in Facebook Messenger also, nothing wrong there either. Messenger is not popping up the bubble to open a conversation either and that originally was only a Facebook setting but, now Samsung overruled it from popping up because I checked. I changed notification settings multiple times now so it'll work and reverts back usually by the next day if not sooner and random select people. It's a pain going in the app when I have other things I'm doing. 
Also, my text messages, when I get a new one not all are displaying in the bubble you click on and when I open it that way there is absolutely no way to close it anymore without basically taking the chance of exiting out of what I was doing before I opened it because only way I can get it off of my screen is to push the back button and half the time pushing the back button makes the app I was using previously to opening the text message go back a page in the app or close before it'll close the text bubble. 

☆Please fix these issues and/or Please tell me how to fix it! Like fix it permanently not temporarily like it keeps doing.☆ 
☆I have NEVER EVER had an issue with an update, what happened??!☆
3 Replies
billard
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I use the a 10 keep ending up on quirky text it's hacked any advice only use you phones
0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Note20
I'm not sure why your settings are reverting back but as far as the bubbles if you tap on the bubble it should minimize to one side. if you want to close one bubble you can press and hold on one and an x will appear at the bottom. or you can close the group when its minimized.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
as for the messenger.. Notification bubbled need to be turned on in Settings > Notifications > Advanced > Floating Notifications make it Bubbles.
Under Conversation above that, make it either all or selected. I personally have it on selected. but messenger and texts and what ever apps have the option to, will all show up in 1 now.

https://androhttps://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/android-11-changelog-full-list-all-50-new-features-0258964/.
0 Likes