Original topic:

Notifications muted

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 1:20 PM)
Cyberwasp
Nebula
Options
Note20

I have the Note 20 Ultra and a gear S3 frontier watch. When I wear the watch any notification on  the phone is muted. Is there a setting I need to change or is this a bug? TIA

18 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Give these steps a try: go to the wearables app > tap on notifications > tap on see all notifications > there is an option called mute connected phone

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Nebula
Options
Note20

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Give these steps a try: go to the wearables app > tap on notifications > tap on see all notifications > there is an option called mute connected phone

Can't find an option, "mute connected phone."

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Can you please provide me with a picture of the screen after these steps: Give these steps a try: go to the wearables app > tap on notifications > tap on see all notifications

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Nebula
Options
Note20

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Screenshot_20210120-095305_Gear S PlugIn.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Give these steps a try:

0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Nebula
Options
Note20

I don't have a line that says, "See all notification settings," on that page. It only shows what I attached above!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Can you please send me a picture of the main screen of your Galaxy wearables app?

0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Nebula
Options
Note20

Screenshot_20210120-115621_Gear S PlugIn.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Just to clarify, when you click on notifications, the next screen you see is the one you sent correct?

0 Likes