cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

so it's it actually rolling out now? or sometime in the next few days?
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Not true. Tmobile and Sprint locked are getting
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One..

the post clearly says t-mobile and sprint
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for..

if you have a locked version you will be able to access the beta once the banner is posted

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for..

I agree may be waiting on t-mobile..hopefully tomorrow but can't you have even t-mobile signup now and we just can't download the build until update to October...doesn't seem that hard.

Highlighted
Halo

Not necessarily true. I have an unlocked device, October patch and still no banner. Maybe it will show up at some point.
Highlighted

its gonna show up before end of month so all unlocked devices on october security patch. Only one looks like is t-mobile unlocked whos late as usual.

I have xaa fone, day one I put t-mobile carrier locked, everybody else getting camera and bug firmware update. T-mobile wait til nearly end of month, 2½weeks behind other carriers. I running Xaa unlocked firmware. Updates soon as samsung say there is update, like apple.
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI ..

Well, it's not all good at big red either. I never got the second update pushed out this month. I received the October patch fast, but the second, that was supposed to improve i think the camera and battery life, never got it. And their supposed update to get the 5g icon, not that one either. But maybe it's good as I've seen people complain that the 5g is much slower than 4g..
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@birdMan6279 You can also have a branded t mobile or Sprint phone to get in the beta 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Registration hasn't opened yet, please be patient and lookout for the banner.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador