cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One..

And this a great post from a Samsung "ambassador"! Thank you for this info!
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One..

They have a badge which, to the laymen, means they have some connection to Samsung that the rest of us don't. If I had a Samsung badge of any merit, I'm not gonna reply to a random joke post but ignore the cries of many people on here looking for answers to the beta window. If anything, "ambassadors" should try to calm the users here and ensure Samsung are "hearing us" and will address our concerns.

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

well if you can't get any information than can you help us find someone who can? it's pretty pathetic Samsung has to rely on samsung care ambassadors to help their customers because they won't
Samsung Care Ambassador

@ThatAndroidGuy207 I personally love OneUI and dislike stock Android. It's one of the many reasons I love Samsung. Many people buy Samsung because it's distinct from other phone brands, so it's doubtful that Samsung will "let Google take over" anytime soon.

Calling people stupid won't get you very far in life, but especially here in the Community. I believe the saying "patience is a virtue" applies to this thread. 

Asteroid

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

I swear I'm sitting here for the past two days checking this stupid app and killing my battery. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Cosmic Ray

Lol 😂
Cosmic Ray

we know samsung is reading these comments because the ones calling them out are getting deleted
Cosmic Ray

Yeah, I am still happy with my phone, but this is EXACTLY what I miss about apple, updates and betas are seamless!

honestly I've posted 3 comments in here talking about how it's funny a stupid samsung community manager can give us this information and than just dip. it's this stupid stuff as to why I've been seeing so many of my loyal android customers go to the iphone 12 and honestly I'm getting to the point with samsung where I am in the same boat. I just wish they would let google takeover their software bit so we can. have stock android and ACTUAL RELIABLE UPDATES
Galaxy

That would be me .. lol