cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

so had Samsung even said when we would get the registration notice? given any estimated dates when they announced the beta? I can't find anything. maybe its us just being impatient.

they should though communicate about these articles stating the beta is already full....
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Beta is not full
Cosmic Ray

maybe we all need to just start messaging samsung mods and chats and demand an update.
Cosmic Ray

STOP DELETING OTHER PEOPLE POSTS!

YOU JUST PISSING MORE PEOPLE ERR YOUR CUSTOMERS OFF !  IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, GO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY  !

Cosmic Ray

who me? I have no control on this app.
Galaxy

Yeah same, all my post related to Birdman etc are deleted. #censorship?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@birdMan6279 hello. This happens every year with the new OS beta. We are users just like you. We don't work for Samsung and have zero authority on the Community when it comes to posts. I suggest adjusting your mindset prior to posting for the most favorable results. Posts in all caps and attempting to avoid the profanity filter will continue to be reported by me and other responsible users, and removed by the moderators. We understand the beta is very important to you and other people. It will come in time. 

Cosmic Ray

well t-mobile usually pushed updates out on Tuesdays so hopefully then we get the beta and how many spots are there for the beta
Galaxy

if it's anything like the S20 release it should be early morning tomorrow. I believe I heard it's coming bon the 26th anyways in another chat...

Question for anyone who has participated in a Beta before? Are you required to wipe your device upon or after install or even going into to the final version after being in Beta? Just trying to decide if that's something I'm really up for.

Thanks!