cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Totally with you on this brother! I don't think it can be that difficult to just say, "we had to backtrack and now we are not sure how soon we can publish the beta," at the very least.

Here's to hoping we hear something soon and also hopefully they don't delete your post or ban you. That would be shameful.

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

Looks like wait till November. I dont care for it anymore. They already destroyed all the excitement by having seriously poor communication with the customers that too the ones who bought their most expensive flagship (Barring the impractical foldabe ones). If i get beta good if not will wait for Stable build this is me putting a full stop to constantly opening the members app every few minutes. Hope you guys get it soon. Good Night all..Ohh and yeah ppl at xda can find me there "warriorvibhu".. .
Highlighted
Galaxy

Exactly. When companies get too big they get too complacent. They know there isnt much to compete with them, HTC is also dead. This is why good competetion is healthy. Anyhow Night night everyone. Peace, Love and Patience to everyone.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

The z fold 2 is a great idea and I'm happy to have it. It has found a warm spot in my daily life. It's the reason I don't mind using the note 20 as a Guinea pig 🐽.. Nevertheless, I feel you 💯 on your thoughts - the thrill has worn off and it's unbelievable that Samsung have been so quiet this time around. Last years beta was easy peasy and communication was good. Maybe the pandemic has made some issues with their communication... Anyway.....
Highlighted
Astronaut

wake up
Highlighted
Galaxy

Awake....just nothing here

Highlighted
Astronaut

dude ... take a chill pill. the invite is now out.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

finally its up!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Geez! right on time...on Monday night at exactly 10:20pm. hahaha
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you want the Beta go get it now Screenshot_20201026-222243_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-222318_Software update.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless