Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 8:32 AM)
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Experience the new One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy  Note20  and Note20 Ultra by becoming part of the Beta Program!

Galaxy_Note20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_201022.jpg

490 Replies
PenguinX
Halo
Options
Note20
guys its time to switch back to iPhone! The customer service they offer is unparallel.
Options
Note20
still no esim on 3.0. why. the foldz and iPhone 12 use same x55m modem. its in there. turn it on for us. carriers don't care stop blaming that they don't want it or you wouldn't have it on fold z or iPhone. stop lying to us
Options
Note20
Next time there's a Beta @SamsungJustin, please make it clear that T-Mobile and Sprint are not included so that we know where we stand vs. us sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting to participate in something that we were supposed to be allowed to participate in and can't. Just be transparent next time because this is just ridiculous.
Lenapearl1982
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is that only for the note 20 or S 20 as well?
Options
Note20
Who knows. I don't know what the heck Samsung is doing anymore. I'm frustrated with them.
Lenapearl1982
Asteroid
Options
Note20
My boyfriend is on the T-mobile network and he has the beta on his s20 Ultra I'm on sprint/ t-mobile with note 20 ultra and haven't received it yet 🤷🏾
Options
Note20
From what I understand, they're only disrespecting the Note 20 series like this.
Sliquid
Halo
Options
Note20
U1 firmware only. unlocked variant. not U Variant
Lenapearl1982
Asteroid
Options
Note20
So does that mean I won't get it?
0 Likes
Sliquid
Halo
Options
Note20
my bad, no probably not. it's odd because locked variants had gotten before unlocked the last few beta's
0 Likes