Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

(Topic created on: 10/24/20 11:32 AM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Experience the new One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra by becoming part of the Beta Program!

Galaxy_Note20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Open_US_201022.jpg

WHO: Consumers who use the Note 20 Ultra on Sprint, T-Mobile, or a Samsung unlocked device.

WHAT: Join the Galaxy One UI 3 Beta program!

WHEN: Now until October 27, 2020.

WHERE: Samsung Members App > Hit the banner displaying "Registration for One UI Beta Program" across the Home Page.

* Head to the Samsung Members App for more information. 

* Program ends 10/27/20

1,581 Replies
user2xLF3gIKIu
Constellation
Options
Note20
No banner at all, S 20 Ultra unlocked
Drewanator
Constellation
Options
Note20
I don't see it
TerryConklin
Astronaut
Options
Note20
N20Ultra here with TMobile. There is no banner.
userWb9b5D6gw8
Constellation
Options
Note20
how do I enroll?
NegoDan
Astronaut
Options
Note20
24.Oct.2020- No banner displaying "Registration for One UI Beta Program" across the Home Page within Samsung Members App!

Is Samsung Members App. Support Team/Moderators going to give us an answer on "Joining the Galaxy One UI 3 Beta program"?
I Purchased an unlocked Note 20 Ultra 5G directly from Samsung site, using a T-mobile sim card(USA), having installed latest patch of 1st October 2020, wrote to Samsung tech. support about me not being able to register with One UI 3 Beta Program from within Samsung Members v1 or v2. There is no notification about One UI 3 Beta Program registration. Is it by invitation, can I request that, and how?clipboard_image_1603563172789.jpg
Nena20
Astronaut
Options
Note20
How can I register?
Cleetus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
t-mobile US note 20 ultra, no beta banner, I needs the beta banner its precious it's my precious! Give it to me!.... Please?
Sumanth
Constellation
Options
Note20
I don't see the banner for note 20 ultra unlocked US.
Slowing
Astronaut
Options
Note20
:o
Rlhutson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Nobody I know of with a note 20 has received the beta yet. No banner for anyone if you read the posts since this was announced. S20 owners have, note 20, not yet. Hopefully Monday.