Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

(Topic created on: 10/30/20 10:06 AM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Experience the new One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra by becoming part of the Beta Program!

Galaxy_Note20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Open_US_201022.jpg

WHO: Consumers who use the Note 20 Ultra on Sprint, T-Mobile, or a Samsung unlocked device.

WHAT: Join the Galaxy One UI 3 Beta program!

WHEN: Now until October 27, 2020.

WHERE: Samsung Members App > Hit the banner displaying "Registration for One UI Beta Program" across the Home Page.

* Head to the Samsung Members App for more information. 

* Program ends 10/27/20

1,581 Replies
EpicRacerX
Halo
Options
Note20
it happens lol
GoldinBoy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Nope! we gotta wait:face_with_rolling_eyes:
IllNameThisLater
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Whats unfair is that if your phone is from a different region outside of usa unbeknownst to you, you can't participate. It's kind of weird that every region has different benefits when it should all be under one umbrella which is samsung regardless of the phones region. My phone apparently is from panoma and I can't even use samsung pay 

theeTNT
Asteroid
Options
Note20
that is odd. will a carrier unlock not release the region lock or do you already have an unlocked phone? I would think the carrier services would update based on the sim you use.
0 Likes
IllNameThisLater
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

My phone is unlocked. It's the international version I specifically asked for the unlocked phone. What he didn't tell me is that it wasn't from usa

0 Likes
Ziggywong0305
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I strongly support this bro...samsung is garbage!!!next year am switching to apple
0 Likes
s3141718c1221h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I live right here in the good ol'USA and have the Note 20 Ultra 5G and I can't get it. so it isn't just you the text literally said Only for the S models not the notes
0 Likes
user9rYCEuduvf
Constellation
Options
Note20
still I haven't get option to download UI 3
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Did you register for the beta program?
0 Likes
Camo123
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I registered the 17th and got the beta today at 8 pm. Just wait it'll come, keep checking for system updates.
0 Likes