Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

(Topic created on: 10/30/20 12:04 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Experience the new One UI 3 with Android 11 for the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra by becoming part of the Beta Program!

Galaxy_Note20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Open_US_201022.jpg

WHO: Consumers who use the Note 20 Ultra on Sprint, T-Mobile, or a Samsung unlocked device.

WHAT: Join the Galaxy One UI 3 Beta program!

WHEN: Now until October 27, 2020.

WHERE: Samsung Members App > Hit the banner displaying "Registration for One UI Beta Program" across the Home Page.

* Head to the Samsung Members App for more information. 

* Program ends 10/27/20

1,581 Replies
Mckinley7
Asteroid
Options
Note20
how can I join
0 Likes
userVRHERIdjpy
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have the galaxy s20×5g
0 Likes
krom1105
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
UPDATE: I did enroll into the beta but never got the update. I texted Samsung on the members app, they tried but didn't help, they gave me a number to call, they didn't know that there's a beta and gave me another number. I called that number, they said there isn't a beta for personal use and that the betas are only for business. this is stupid. Samsung I waited 2 weeks for the beta and when the banner was up I was excited and I enrolled instantly, but still nothing
usergMYWxmA3dz
Asteroid
Options
Note20
banner not showing up
Rlhutson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
The beta is available to sideload for note 20 ultra unlocked snapdragon version, all carriers. Just head over to XDA Developers for link and instructions.
Rlhutson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
The beta is closed, it is full. Someone posted a screen shot of the message saying the beta was full on XDA. Just head to XDA and install it from there..must be using unlocked firmware version ATID
0 Likes
user41EqOSlRrE
Constellation
Options
Note20
not cool. I looked everyday and never saw the chance
0 Likes
felinos
Constellation
Options
Note20
no way Jose
0 Likes
s3141718c1221h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
it never was open to the Brand New Note 20 Ultra 5G . let's get rolling samsung. I bought your product that was supposed to be getting the new Android 11 One UI 3 but nothing is happening. I have been with you for years let's go :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
0 Likes
s3141718c1221h
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
did not work to uninstall and reinstall Samsung Members it simply isn't available for Note 20 Ultra 5G and until the prove me wrong I'm right. and I am not happy
0 Likes