Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-10-2020 07:20 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
kccasey
Constellation
Options
Note20
I usually upgrade Every year however, I can't justify spending $1,400 when there are no noticeable differences between the Note 10 and Note 20. I'd much rather spend another $600 to get the Fold 2.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
that thing looks insane! But I'd still go Note 20 Ultra. I think I'll wait a few years until they really get them figured out.
Options
Note20
I would wait on the Fold for at least another 2 years or 3. Anything brand new, no mater the company brand, it is always best to wait for 2-3 years to give time to allow wrinkles do iron out and that way you'll have all the available technologies to that product vs. the first generation.
The Fold seems totally amazing but, the Note20 Ultra outperforms the Fold. I will continue my obsession and my love for the Galaxy Note phone and will continue to Upgrade to the next model year Note phone.
useruWA0ZxICRL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm with Welch and my Wifi calling keeps turning off in settings every couple days by itself. Ask me to set it up again. When I first got the Note 20 Ultra this didn't seem to be an issue. Anyone else having the same issue? https://welchexoticbirdsfarm.com/

littledogpatch16
Astronaut
Options
Note20
look on the review for the fold .about getting a crease in the screen .and its almost 2000.note 20 way cheaper i bought it cheaper finaceing through samsung
0 Likes
CrowBar2914John
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ditto
0 Likes
scottyboy70
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I'm going to make it simple and say the S-PEN is why I love the Note Series. I'm disabled and have a lot wrong with me especially the nerves in my hands so the S-PEN is everything to me!
CRPS_Warrior
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This is exactly why I am a Note Family Lover too! The S-Pen has been a game changer in my life ever since I became physically disabled in my dominant right hand/arm due to having a very rare nerve disease called CRPS/RSD (in addition to both of my lower limbs too but thankfully I don't have to use my toes to use a phone Lol) I would love to get my hands on the new Note 20 Ultra since my Note 9 S-Pen broke and unable to find one with bluetooth capability on Amazon or anywhere else (the non-bluetooth S-Pens do not work for me nor on my Note9) but I really cannot afford to spend $1400 on a new phone right now especially when I'm still making payments on this one 🙄
userqBiG3Q0YZq
Constellation
Options
Note20
warrior, go to amazon. just picked up a Spen for my daughters Note10+. somehow hers broke in half, though im sure she lrobably sat on it when it wasnt inserted all the way. anyways, they are original samsung, all colors available, and are only 25 bucks MAX depending on color. the note 10 uses bluetooth pens so it would work with ur note 9 as well. again, just make a search on Amazon.com and youll find plenty spens for cheap.
scottyboy70
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I think when I upgrade here pretty soon I'm going to go with the Note 10+. I wish it were a little bigger but all that camera nonsense I just don't care about but I do wish it came in the S20 FE Red ! 🤟