Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-11-2020 02:43 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
Options
Note20
I'm still annoyed that we couldn't get the 256GB storage model in the US. 128GB for a device of this caliber is just disrespectful. It shouldn't have even been a thought. 256GB of storage should've been the starting standard for this price point just like the Note 10+. I don't find myself getting upset about the new placement of the S-Pen however what I don't understand is why did Samsung feel the need to swap the speaker and mic placement as well??.... Just unnecessary. Now it's in a place where it can be easily blocked.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
I think it's because the Exynos chip is seen as inferior. So they offered more memory. Also it forced people like me who wanted more to get 512gb version. which I really wish I could've got in white. but regardless I do love my Note 20 Ultra 512gb!!
Options
Note20
@SKLZWL True that that's probably why they did it but what's so crazy to me is that they didn't have to do that. No one forced them to put an inferior processor that they knew was inferior in a premium packaged device. Then they coupled it with specific storage options to lessen the blow in some way. They knew exactly what they were doing and had to know how it would be received. These were choices. Really bad choices.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Note20
I agree that the speaker/microphone swap was unnecessary. Using the phone with one hand will always result in placing a finger or palm over the speaker.
Amylynn0385
Constellation
Options
Note20
If Samsung is going to come out with a new device it should have better improvements than this to make the price difference worth it. Plus the company should have made some changes that the YouTube critics asked for.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
which changes? I personally really like the curved display. as far as the headphone jack it's not a deal breaker. but losing expandable memory is BAD. And going back to removeable batteries would be an awesome step in the right direction for multiple reasons. Instead of taking headphones and s pen tips and dongles away to "save on waste" how about letting us more efficiently "future proof" our devices. idk. I'm still very pro Samsung. But some of the Apple-esque moves of late have been cringe worthy.
bmfp
Constellation
Options
Note20
the telephoto lens is the only upgrade I can see that tempts... but really for just that I'll wait and save money. I would've paid the 2k for the fold 2 but THAT doesn't even have better cameras than my note 10+ so there it is samsung.
I'm TRYING to throw thousands at you and you can't tempt me
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
it's pretty awesome. although I came from a Note 8. I ALMOST got a 10+ but I'm glad I held out. we'll see what happens next year. But I think I'll keep this for 2 years for sure.
dominickirkwood
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i love my note 10 plus best one good :hundred_points::hundred_points::hundred_points:
TheMarkMurphy
Astronaut
Options
Note20
stay with the note 10 for now