Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-13-2020 02:56 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
chiptheknight
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm honestly content with my Note 10+. It would be neat if Samsung listened to critics on YouTube, they all say pretty much the same stuff; enable high refresh rate at max res, utilize the same chip for the same model wherever it's sold, and add a headphone jack. It shouldn't be so difficult to make a near perfect phone. Give consumers an Exynos + Radeon chip, an under screen camera, move the curves of the screen from the sides to the top and bottom, and perhaps minimize the camera bump that literally no one asked for, add a headphone jack (maybe if it's repeated enough it will happen), and you have a pretty neat phone. If the screen is curved vertically, than the speakers could be moved to the side of the phone, 2 per side. That would enable pretty excellent audio. As for the camera bump, perhaps a single Ultrwide with a 108mp sensor? It may shoot at a high enough res to enable decent digital zoom, kinda like the Nokia Lumia of old. And why not have the S Pen slide in the side of the phone? Seems like it would save space, and the size could be maintained via a telescoping body (see 1st gen 3DS). I'd upgrade for that.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
what would be the point of moving the curves to the top and bottom? I'm honestly asking. also I like the curved display. I agree with the rest except the camera has to improve to compete.
chiptheknight
Astronaut
Options
Note20
By moving the curves, you reduce the chances of accidental touch, you can fit a wider aspect ratio on a device of the same size as it is currently, (21x9 perhaps) and the sides of the phone can be flat allowing for a better gripping surface. You could also use 4 loud speakers, each located near a corner of the device, to create a really great audio experience.
chiptheknight
Astronaut
Options
Note20
The usable screen space for the S Pen would also increase. And I think it would look neat.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
but what put curves on the top and bottom? for looks?
chiptheknight
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It would probably look good? It's a combination of form and function.
Options
Note20
I care less what is under my Note 20 Ultra's hood, I do not care what chip or cooling system, just so as long as my Note 20 Ultra works just as it should, my 20 is working just fine and if it gets itself into a pickle, I will call Samsung to get the phone fixed or replaced very simple very easy.
me72432
Astronaut
Options
Note20
q+q
0 Likes
Megluhweeze
Constellation
Options
Note20
I am loving my Note 20 Ultra. The S pen is everything.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
I'm loving mine too! I just wish they included the wired headphones. Even with buds there's still scenarios where the wired are needed. for example if I'm working in 2 ft. of water. God forbid one falls. it's ruined.
0 Likes