Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-14-2020 06:38 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
BornWize12
Explorer
Options
Note20
I absolutely love my Note 10 Plus and I'm quite impressed with the Note 20 Ultra but it's really not that big of a upgrade when you actually look at the specs. I love tech so it's always nice to have the latest and greatest but for those who don't the Note 10 Plus is still one of the best phones out. Eventually I will get the Note 20 Ultra when I pay off my 10 Plus and keep my 10 Plus as a backup but right now I'm satisfied with my Note 10 Plus.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
I'm loving my Note 20 Ultra! I upgraded from a Note 8 (which I still have, mint condition) so it's a whole new world for me! and it even added new features to my Note 8! *nearby share, music share etc.
edit. I'm realizing ANY of my samsung phones work with nearby share! which IS AWESOME I'm getting all my old music back!!!
useruWA0ZxICRL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

When I double tap my screen, it brings up my home screen. When I slide to open i get a notification that says: no supported app for this NFC tag. Any idea how to make that go away. https://welchexoticbirdsfarm.com/

0 Likes
frankiejules
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the S10e I'm jealous
BlueToadenstein
Explorer
Options
Note20
I have a galaxy tab E, I'm really jealous
userJMkU2qoRoi
Constellation
Options
Note20

nnn

0 Likes
NitaBita1
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I agree.. i was leasing my Note 10 plus and i truly regret giving it back.  The note 20 is ok.  I have been having issues with the audio...the phone doesnt hold a charge all day,

@BornWize12 wrote:
I absolutely love my Note 10 Plus and I'm quite impressed with the Note 20 Ultra but it's really not that big of a upgrade when you actually look at the specs. I love tech so it's always nice to have the latest and greatest but for those who don't the Note 10 Plus is still one of the best phones out. Eventually I will get the Note 20 Ultra when I pay off my 10 Plus and keep my 10 Plus as a backup but right now I'm satisfied with my Note 10 Plus.

from a full charge up until about 8pm i have to charge my phone.  There aren't really any huge upgrades the camera is amazing however i wish i had kept my Note 10 Plus.

Kimmyj40
Constellation
Options
Note20
I love mine too, plus I'm bummed rose gold is gone and ill have move to bronze.
0 Likes
Edelman11Mike
Astronaut
Options
Note20
mind blowing specs note 20 ultra is the best specs I've seen