Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-15-2020 01:54 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
Options
Note20
I loved my Note10+ wasn't upgrading to this year's model year Note phone. But I kept looking them and looking at them. So, I now hold in my left hand ✋ is the out of this world Note 20Ultra can in my right hand holds the mighty sword.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
it's a sick phone. best Note ever for sure. I think this will go down as one of the best ones. we'll see.
0 Likes
realjustinvick
Astronaut
Options
Note20
🙂
0 Likes
realjustinvick
Astronaut
Options
Note20
mkes me love #samsung mre.
0 Likes
GBear
Astronaut
Options
Note20
wow thats a improvement for sure
0 Likes
Razzle
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I love the Note series and it's because of the S-Pen mainly. I was sad to see no head phone jack or headphones but Amazon sells this cool gadget that you can connect to the phone to connect the headphones or to an AV jack. Almost like what Apple did but Samsung will always be better in my eyes! I have a Note 9 and didn't want to get rid of it so kept it as a backup!
0 Likes
userdvoHxEeXdm
Constellation
Options
Note20
koop5ñ uh n z5m buy. x y. y.7. I g nzb by n7 7yyyn NV an 6zb my b in y b b z
0 Likes
useri6jp5ekNRA
Constellation
Options
Note20
j. v v vhb. by b b. b. bb bbb. h. j hhhuh . read. cheerslmkk m b nm n j brb. ,cvcj. nk b .mnmmmm n
n nl n. v BBL . n n kink n b ccc. how . j b cc.. TC.mrr b vi h . %
0 Likes
ARA20
Astronaut
Options
Note20
love Samsung but this one is just not worth it.
0 Likes
Stichyhd
Constellation
Options
Note20
not much of a upgrade at all. too me its not worth upgrading from my note10 plus.