Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-19-2020 12:02 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
ThePDXSkeptic
Constellation
Options
Note20
The Note 20 Ultra has the new Corning Victus Gorilla Glass. The only drawback with this glass is it's kinda like holding onto melting ice. Forget about it staying put in your car until you have case or a mount. The slipperiness goes hand in hand with the fully rounded sides making landscape view difficult. Add in the fact that the internal sound has fairly good low frequency response at a pretty decent level causing the phone to vibrate during intense music which works together with the low friction and small surface area when propped up on its side and you find yourself picking the phone up with increasing frustration as you now have opened 22 apps, called various people, posted gibberish on various social sites and ordered 2 weeks of food and unwanted supplies from no less than 4 online stores all within the 15 seconds it took to require full control and correct positioning and realization that your video app has minimized/closed but still pursuing it's dreams of full haptic control, causing inappropriate pics to be sent to unsuspecting individuals and posting completely unrelated and highly dated memes on your business social media feeds.
0 Likes
lmario1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Please, could you tell me why Samsung's apps, like the weather one, show advertising on my 1400 usd galaxy s20 ultra?
userhy7OXW1p3v
Constellation
Options
Note20
for her
0 Likes
GalaxyBrat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
The new upgrade with trade-in specials going on now are so good I might be upgrading soon from the S20 5G to the Note
0 Likes
Zerosilver
Constellation
Options
Note20
I got the note 20. The new ultra didn't have enough to justify a $300 increase for me. However, the thing that bothers me about the design of this phone are two-fold.

First of all, I have a concern with the storage on the phone. My S9 offered expandable memory up to 1 TB. however the note 20 which is supposed to boast Superior features only has 64 GBof memory and no expandable storage? That's a ridiculous and foolish design decision especially given how far technology in come in storage and phone design. Yet, you offer that only on the Ultra? What a gimmick! The dims between the two phones aren't much different.

Secondly, my other hang up with my Note 20 are the removal of certain features. For example, the S9 had a fast text speech via GBoard. Yet, that appears to be absent here. Also, why is the speaker on the bottom where it can be blocked, and why are the Lock button and Bixby mapped to the same button? These are small items that don't detract from the phone, but should have ABSOLUTELY been considered!

Overall, I really like the phone. I just transitioned into the sales world so this phone will be of great use to me. That's the main reason that I got it.

Side note, you may want to consider working on the auto capitalization for this application when posting comments. It's a bad look on Samsung that you have a forum but your auto capitalization doesn't work.
0 Likes
GotPot
Astronaut
Options
Note20
hey guys I was wondering about upgrading to the note s20 ultra, I currently have the galaxy s20 ultra 5g. What're the differences between the two phones?
0 Likes
user3YElj66mLN
Astronaut
Options
Note20
x32 we've 2 2. 9 is m nhbx 2
0 Likes
ReMarkable2112
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Upgraded from s9+ to Note 20 Ultra. And I love the 120hz screen and the camera is just awesome. Apps just lightning quick and the colors just seem to leap out at you. Read a few reviews that it slightly edges out the s20 ultra in the camera department and the design of the case itself. I opted for the mystic black, I was going to get the bronze but it looked more pinkish to me.
0 Likes
useruWA0ZxICRL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

When I double tap my screen, it brings up my home screen. When I slide to open i get a notification that says: no supported app for this NFC tag. Any idea how to make that go away. https://welchexoticbirdsfarm.com/

0 Likes
qari2k10
Asteroid
Options
Note20
this comparison shows how wack the note 20 is of an upgrade
0 Likes