cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

I usually upgrade Every year however, I can't justify spending $1,400 when there are no noticeable differences between the Note 10 and Note 20. I'd much rather spend another $600 to get the Fold 2.
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Not..

that thing looks insane! But I'd still go Note 20 Ultra. I think I'll wait a few years until they really get them figured out.
Highlighted

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Not..

I would wait on the Fold for at least another 2 years or 3. Anything brand new, no mater the company brand, it is always best to wait for 2-3 years to give time to allow wrinkles do iron out and that way you'll have all the available technologies to that product vs. the first generation.
The Fold seems totally amazing but, the Note20 Ultra outperforms the Fold. I will continue my obsession and my love for the Galaxy Note phone and will continue to Upgrade to the next model year Note phone.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm with Welch and my Wifi calling keeps turning off in settings every couple days by itself. Ask me to set it up again. When I first got the Note 20 Ultra this didn't seem to be an issue. Anyone else having the same issue? https://welchexoticbirdsfarm.com/

Highlighted

look on the review for the fold .about getting a crease in the screen .and its almost 2000.note 20 way cheaper i bought it cheaper finaceing through samsung
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ditto
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

I'm going to make it simple and say the S-PEN is why I love the Note Series. I'm disabled and have a lot wrong with me especially the nerves in my hands so the S-PEN is everything to me!
Highlighted
Astronaut

This is exactly why I am a Note Family Lover too! The S-Pen has been a game changer in my life since I am disabled due to having a rare nerve disease called CRPS/RSD in my dominant hand/arm (in addition to both of my lower limbs too but thankfully I don't have to use my toes to use a phone Lol) I would love to get my hands on the new Note 20 Ultra since my Note 9 spen broke and unable to find one with bluetooth capability (the nonbluetooth ones do not work for me or my Note) but I really cannot afford to spend $1400 on a new phone 🙄
Highlighted
Constellation

warrior, go to amazon. just picked up a Spen for my daughters Note10+. somehow hers broke in half, though im sure she lrobably sat on it when it wasnt inserted all the way. anyways, they are original samsung, all colors available, and are only 25 bucks MAX depending on color. the note 10 uses bluetooth pens so it would work with ur note 9 as well. again, just make a search on Amazon.com and youll find plenty spens for cheap.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I think when I upgrade here pretty soon I'm going to go with the Note 10+. I wish it were a little bigger but all that camera nonsense I just don't care about but I do wish it came in the S20 FE Red ! 🤟