Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-21-2020 06:43 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
userKUAaqmBIMC
Constellation
Options
Note20
I had just purchased the Note 9 when the Note 10 came out so I am looking forward to getting the Note 20 Ultra. I have had every Note except the first one, the 7 and the 10
0 Likes
Junior_75
Constellation
Options
Note20
8 5 mmp5m4h5 z
0 Likes
frankiejules
Astronaut
Options
Note20
how can I trade in my s10e for a note 20 ultra
0 Likes
loonathesteph
Astronaut
Options
Note20
ahh i just got my s20+ and its amazing but samsung continues to release awesome stuff and making me want to switch!
0 Likes
Trillchase
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have the note 10 and love it
thequitone
Astronaut
Options
Note20
the power,camera,speed.and the people.behind the stuf.they sure know what there doing.😀
0 Likes
Antarctica
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Looking over specs, main differences seem to be 29 Ultra has 108 mph wide angle camera and 120 hz refresh rate. And also lower latency for S pen for 20U. If u have Note 10+, probably not worth upgrading.
lisabug87
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Just ordered my Note20 Ultra a couple of days ago! I'm upgrading from the S8 Active.
0 Likes
Nataku245
Constellation
Options
Note20
I absolutely hate glass on the back of phones, I don't care what kind of glass it is, it's still glass and it WILL break at some point. The glass back on my note9 plus 512gb is shattered though the camera glass is fine, and the phone only fell like 2 feet. I would rather have a metal back like on my Tab s6. I skipped the Tab S4 because of the glass back. From watching reviews it appears the note20 has a plastic back (not great but still better in my opinion than glass - no worries about cutting myself or having pieces of glass come out if I have to remove the case) and the ultra has glass, I'd go for the note20 except the note20 is limited to 128gb internal memory with no expansion slots (I've used more than that on my note9) but the ultra comes in 512 and gets an expansion slot when the base model needs it the most... I find that puzzling, just put an expansion slot on both. Samsung makes great products but they just seem to keep missing the mark on key points. So either I hold on to my note9 and hope the next iteration released will have done away with the stupid glass backs, I compromise and lose more than half of my memory and get the note20 for its plastic back or I take a chance on the ultra and hope the back doesn't get shattered as well... and while the trade-in guide mentions nothing about the back glass being damaged - only the screen and the camera glass - I've seen reports from owners who sent their phones in for trade-in with cracked backs but no damage to screen or camera glass and having their trade-in value eliminated, perhaps Samsung puts that under the damage considered to be outside of normal wear and tear but if you're going to cover 95 percent of the device in glass... it should be expected.
Tseruyah
Halo
Options
Note20
I love my Note 10, Best phone ever!!