Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 10-07-2020 10:59 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
user5vAVn5LOm5
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Every man has his/her own choice. But I like Glaxy Note 20

Aatifi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
hello
0 Likes
Aatifi
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I want to update my galaxy S8 but when I do that it is not the new one always it shows me the previous one.
0 Likes
abdulqawiqaid
Astronaut
Options
Note20
nice
0 Likes
McShanni
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I love Samsung 💘
icuhere
Astronaut
Options
Note20
hhiii
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
no S pen tips. n wired headphones. HIGHEST price on the market. Don't get me wrong I LOVE IT! BUT that's why I expect the best. I've been with Samsung since Galaxy S3 and Note 4 was my entrance to the wonderful world of the Note series. I really think this Note 20 Ultra is gonna go down as one of the best ones. It has a lot of amazing well rounded strengths. Just give the people their nibs & headphones.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
is there a "don't show me this again" option? I never had that happen unless I could opt to stop it from coming back. unless your in some tutorial mode..?
0 Likes
useri69FjV9vsc
Constellation
Options
Note20
I thought this was a dating site 🙈🙈🙈 I was about to sign up my singleself 😆 lol
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
why do I keep hearing rumors the S pen will be eventually eliminated?? That would probably force me to walk away. I take pride in being a Note user. we're in a weird middle ground now with the flip Z. the Note used to be the ultimate top of the line flagship Samsung phone. Now it's getting murky. what does the future hold for the S, Note, and Flip series'? I don't want a Flip but I want the best specs possible. and NEVER LOSE THE S PEN!!