Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 07:17 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
dee56
Astronaut
Options
Note20
not going to upgrade until Samsung fixes the slow connection issues on the 10+. these devices are far too expensive to have it's primary function to be not working properly.
0 Likes
userboJcsRtNb8
Constellation
Options
Note20
I can not sure what you think about me but I'm not going
0 Likes
userkMauTlesSV
Astronaut
Options
Note20

In Turkey the staff are not cooperative at all. worldwide its known first 14 days if any confirmed malfunction discovered the phone is changed, but they are deliberately maneuvering and don't want to give a clear answer, so we are hesitating to purchase new phones from Samsung.

0 Likes
bepositiveamerica
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I am fine with my 20 plus and it just works for me and just saying every one keep positive during these hard times it can be hard but we can do this together just stay at home be safe and be positive
0 Likes
user8E6DmzxIlI
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hi 

Diwali is coming. You can check here for the existing offers.

0 Likes
USER_345TRFVB
Astronaut
Options
Note20
what is my phone
0 Likes
PhatWetpeach101
Astronaut
Options
Note20
look nice! but very Fancy, high Tech Device... it's worth buying
0 Likes
Giman2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I bought my wife the Note S20 Ultra 5G with 512GB storage as a gift. ATT only had it in black which is really dumb business strategy. But its OK because I put nothing but the Otterbox defender case on my phones due to the expense. I have to say that I am not really that impressed. It is much better than her Note 8 but I believe my Note 10 + is actually better.  The battery life, so far on her phone is worse than her Note 8.  When you pay $1500 for a phone you would think you could get at least a full day with EVERYTHING enabled. Samsung has really changed since the Note 7 disaster. I feel like they are passing their loss onto their devoted customers. She loves it, but I will have this experience in the back of my mind when I look for an upgrade to my Note 10+.  Samsung needs to step it up and stop making us pay for its poor choices. 

0 Likes
Options
Note20
512 is only black black or black in USA. I got my 512 in bronze. had to get from Hong Kong.
0 Likes
Giman2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Maybe I am stating the obvious but your image is very low resolution. If I zoom in, the text is unreadable.