cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

not going to upgrade until Samsung fixes the slow connection issues on the 10+. these devices are far too expensive to have it's primary function to be not working properly.
Highlighted
Constellation

I can not sure what you think about me but I'm not going
Highlighted
Astronaut

In Turkey the staff are not cooperative at all. worldwide its known first 14 days if any confirmed malfunction discovered the phone is changed, but they are deliberately maneuvering and don't want to give a clear answer, so we are hesitating to purchase new phones from Samsung.

Highlighted

I am fine with my 20 plus and it just works for me and just saying every one keep positive during these hard times it can be hard but we can do this together just stay at home be safe and be positive
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi 

Diwali is coming. You can check here for the existing offers.

Highlighted
Astronaut

what is my phone
Highlighted
Astronaut

look nice! but very Fancy, high Tech Device... it's worth buying
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I bought my wife the Note S20 Ultra 5G with 512GB storage as a gift. ATT only had it in black which is really dumb business strategy. But its OK because I put nothing but the Otterbox defender case on my phones due to the expense. I have to say that I am not really that impressed. It is much better than her Note 8 but I believe my Note 10 + is actually better.  The battery life, so far on her phone is worse than her Note 8.  When you pay $1500 for a phone you would think you could get at least a full day with EVERYTHING enabled. Samsung has really changed since the Note 7 disaster. I feel like they are passing their loss onto their devoted customers. She loves it, but I will have this experience in the back of my mind when I look for an upgrade to my Note 10+.  Samsung needs to step it up and stop making us pay for its poor choices. 

Highlighted

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Not..

512 is only black black or black in USA. I got my 512 in bronze. had to get from Hong Kong.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Maybe I am stating the obvious but your image is very low resolution. If I zoom in, the text is unreadable.