Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-10-2020 09:07 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
zoomie
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I always have loved the note series. then for a short time I moved to an apple device to stay in sync with my daughter and new granddaughter. to sync her schedule while my daughter was working. now that I am back to this note 20 ultr, I am not liking it one bit. I don't like the samsung pass app. it will not sync my passwords. the pay will not collect my cards. the bottom of the screen will skip keys even though I have reset the settings many times to alleviate this problem. this phone is a total mess. I a frustrated..
0 Likes
Options
Note20
please don't take the note series from us Samsung
0 Likes
Jeremy81
Constellation
Options
Note20
love my Note 20 Ultra not only the best note I have ever had but the best phone I have ever had hands down. worth every cent 👌 I normally give a product like this a year b4 I buy so they can work out any issues........I got it the day it hit and no problems what so ever ...Amazing!
0 Likes
UserRJG
Constellation
Options
Note20
I've been using notes since the first one hit the market (I think it was the note 3) and anyway I'm happy with my note 8... Right now it does everything I need except it getting old, the screen has a long crack around the right bezel and I guess if my note 8 is great which it is a note 20 can only be better. I guess it's time to hit tmobile and see if I can get a better deal than Amazon
0 Likes
AJM1
Astronaut
Options
Note20
wow. I've had the note 10 for about 3 months. Really want to try out the note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Note20
Love the deep black on the Note20 Ultra screen. Helps with glare and focus. Upgrading Note 9 to this provides the best experience of what Samsung offers.
0 Likes
DaJimsta
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Very happy with my Note 10+.  Everything I need,  and more,  in a pocket pc.  I mean phone,  yeah phone. 

robb1320
Astronaut
Options
Note20
yes
0 Likes
raedadam
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i I own a Samsung s 9plus and I am not satisfied to download new updates. The latest update I received is Android 9

0 Likes
orpactech
Astronaut
Options
Note20
first time samsung user, I purchased the note 20 ultra, buds and watch. I am so impressed with this setup that as long as samsung keeps the internal stylus I will continue use their platform.
0 Likes