Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-10-2020 09:07 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Note20

ince its inception, the Note family has been designed with both work and play in mind, catering to all users whether they are looking for a functional device for work, or a powerful innovative place to express their creativity. No matter if we’re talking about the S-Pen, the Multi-Camera system, or the memory and battery; the Galaxy Note family has always pushed the limits in productivity and power.

Last month we were proud to announce the release of our newest Note devices (the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra) at our very first virtual Unpacked event. Samsung’s most feature-packed flagship yet builds on last year’s release with updates in the areas that Note users care about most. An advanced S Pen, an 8K camera, an immersive 120Hz display and the fastest processor the Galaxy family’s ever seen are just a few of the many upgrades that make the Galaxy Note20 Ultra a productivity powerhouse.

Check out the infographic below to learn more about how Samsung enhanced its newest Note! What are YOUR favorite features when it comes to the Note family, or the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra specifically?Galaxy-Note20-Ultra-Spec-Comparison-ENF.jpg

Want to dig deeper into the Note 20,  Note 20 Ultra and their Specs? Learn more: https://j.mp/32Ym3NY

141 Replies
flakofurioso
Astronaut
Options
Note20
after having had the galaxy note 10+ I do not want another galaxy in my life or relationship with the company my team and how many of Samsung were cloned and hacked Samsung does nothing or gives an answer to nothing, I spent hours on the phone and faster they deactivate and reactivated the accounts these people that the technical support and accounts in Samsung
0 Likes
usergWbUrGlNOy
Constellation
Options
Note20
,Aa
0 Likes
cherokee48
Astronaut
Options
Note20
how to open my trash and search?cherokee
0 Likes
flexxlord
Asteroid
Options
Note20
haha samsung making an infographic comparing Note10 and note20 to show how much better the Note20 is but then you just see almost all specs are the same, and the few improvements aren't really significant improvements.
IndridCold
Asteroid
Options
Note20
How the heck do all you folks justify spending A THOUSAND BUCKS on a phone? Seriously, doesn't the fact that you could drop this thing and break it, or leave it in the restroom and have it be GONE not give you even the slightest pause?
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
@IndridCold It is EXPENSIVE! But.. Of all of the things I use on a daily basis my phone is one of the most important. That's how I look at it. Also I put maximum protection on my phone so a drop shouldn't be a big problem. As for leaving it in a bathroom. I am pretty aware of it especially since it's so big. I hope I never leave it anywhere! But that's what "find my phone" is for👍
Pawabè
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
excuse me where's is the mood Instagram in camera ?
0 Likes
STIZZYSAMSUNG
Astronaut
Options
Note20
s20 better
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Note20
naww
0 Likes
Asuthink
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
This is the worst comparison, compare with Note 20 Ultra 5G with Galaxy S 20 Ultra 5G.
0 Likes