cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

[ONE UI 3.0 BUGS] Gestures, Rotation, Launchers, Bubble

1.) The Gestures doesn't work like before period.
Left(Currently Opened Apps), Middle(Home), Right(Back) - Depending on your preference.

Sensitivity is not like before the One UI 3.0 Update.

You have to remove your phone case to be able to swipe way below the screen, and

2.) when it's in landscape, controls are still on the bottom(As if you are still in portrait)

3.) And when using 3rd Party Launchers, when you press Back it goes to Samsung Native Launcher, amd after a few presses on whatever, back etc... it goes back to your 3rd Party Launcher. 

4.) And the Pop-up Bubble thingy, it's not in full screen when you open it(Messenger, whatsapp, etc...), therefore not like that last time, when you press back after openning the bubble, it goes to the chat list to be able to select other messages available. Now, pressing back after openning the bubble just minimizes it. 

Just these 4 issues already made me almost break my new phone. LoL

5 REPLIES 5
Galaxy

Re: [ONE UI 3.0 BUGS] Gestures, Rotation, Launchers, Bubble

Yeah I haven't been that impressed with the update either. Android 10 was so much better. And I don't remember this many issues going from 9 to 10. Samsung dropped the ball with this update definitely. #wantandroid10back
Cosmic Ray

That's funny.
Android 11 works perfectly on my Pixel.
Asteroid

Those that were using the normal UI without any 3rd party layouts so far I haven't seen the complaints. 

But those that uses 3rd party layouts/launchers like Nova Launcher, or in my case "ZenUI 2018" with customized Themes, Buttons, Icons is so far been broken after the update.

Are you using any custom layouts that is on your Pixel? Btw, it's happenning on my SG Note20 Ultra. 

2.) when it's in landscape, controls are still on the bottom(As if you are still in portrait)

- you mean on the side? it's normal if the controls are on the bottom when you're in landscape mode

3.) And when using 3rd Party Launchers, when you press Back it goes to Samsung Native Launcher, amd after a few presses on whatever, back etc... it goes back to your 3rd Party Launcher. 

- you need to set your 3rd party launcheras your default home screen in the settings... settings -> apps -> 3rd party launcher -> home screen -> select the launcher

Asteroid

#3 - The controls are sometimes on either side when in Landscape is what I meant.

#4 - Pretty sure I did that the first time as anyone else would 😆 - Thanks for the suggestion though but it doesn't stick to the Custom Launcher always even if it already set in the default Home Screen etc...