cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

Loving it. The updates to Samsung Notes are amazing πŸ‘, the camera has been great for my use, there are soooooo many hidden gems in settings (one change makes me feel like I have brand new phone again).
Highlighted
Constellation

cemeidr.site - CEMEIDR - SITUS IDN POKER & BANDAR CEME ONLINE TERBAIK SEPANJANG SEJARAH DI INDONESIA

CEMEIDR adalah salah satu dari sekian banyak penyedia jasa game online terbaik. CEMEIDR menyediakan berbagai macam game di antaranya Ceme Online,Poker Online, DominoQQ Online, IDN Poker dan masih banyak game menarik lain nya.

Link : http://161.35.114.51/main/index.php
Highlighted
Astronaut

Been putting off getting a Note for years, and after finding myself needing the functions it provides in my every day life/job, I decided to give the Note 20 Ultra a shot. After one day of full use I'd have to say my major gripe (if any) is the curved screen edges.
Highlighted
Constellation

Purchase my Note20 2 weeks ago, received in the mail and set it up transferring my Galaxy 6S data to the Note 20. it went fairly well but I had to search around to set up the Note20 the way I wanted it. battery lasted the entire day even with all the mechaniations I was putting it through setting it up. Placed it on the wireless charger overnight and was fully charged. Used it all the next day and placed it back on the wireless charger and nothing. Restarted the phone placed it back on the chargeer and still nothing, tried another time with hte same result. used the wire charger to charge the phone and brought it Back to T-moblie the next day. Ordered a new phone and it came in a few days later, shipped the other one back to Samsung. Set the new one up and it is working fine, I like the speed, the screen size and clarity and the battery usage (battery has been lasting the whole day even with some heavey usage).  Overall I'm pleased with the phone. Still have to get used to all the bells and whistles though. 

What I don't like about the Note 20 is that I can't close out apps that I am not using. On my old galaxy I could go to the apps screen and either close all the apps or just indivdual ones. With this vrsion of Android I can't close indivdual apps, it's either all or nothing. 

Highlighted

On the bar at the bottom, there is a recent tasks button, it can be either the left or the right button depending on how you set up the phone.  Hit this to view the apps running on your phone.  Swipe up on any task to close it, or left and right to choose a different task if you dont want to close the one currently on the screen.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I still have my note 9. I'm good for now.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Who is still plugging head phones into a phine other than kids. I use Bluetooth headphones, before everyone starts complaining about the new line of samsungs, pay attention to the features. This is why I'm deciding to stick to the note 9. I'll upgrade later. I'm all about camera quality because I take lots and lots of πŸ“·
Highlighted
Constellation

nice phone to hold in your hands. especially if you have big hands.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm so amazed at all the things it can do. I'm still learning how to work it. I'm loving ❀ this phone.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I definitely wanna purchase the Note 20 Ultra but I'll wait till I'm done paying off my Note 10 Plus and keep it as a backup. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ”₯