cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

[Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

It's finally here! Now that you have your hands on the new Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, what are your first impressions? 

Drop a comment below telling us your favorite features on your new Note 20. Smiley Very Happy

Galaxy_Note20_Note20_Ultra_5G_Combo_Local_KV_2P_CMYK.jpg

-Samsung Team 

687 REPLIES 687
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

My first impression is that they took away the 45 watts of the superase charger, a battery of 4500mha very little at 4 -5 hours of use in games and day by day 7 to 8 hours. of use. without headphones they would have replaced it with a dongle. without screen protection and without case. 1,300 is cheap hahahahha
Nnr
Highlighted

Re: Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

Who needs 45 W of charging power? That much power will wear out the device's battery faster. What I mean by "wear out faster" the battery's lifespan will have a much shorter life before the battery will need replaced. Also, the higher the charging power means higher the heat temp. The hotter a device becomes just that much more stress on the internal components.
Highlighted
Astronaut

must be nice to be able to say $1300 is cheap
Highlighted
Astronaut

I actually think the 25 wat charger was a smart move since the 45 wat will ruin the battery in a short period of time ,25 wat is already too fast tbh n the battery life is great, over all the Note 20 Ultra is amazing and I love it so much .
Highlighted
Constellation

The glass on the Note 20 is 4x better than the Note 10 and 2x better than the s20
Highlighted
Astronaut

your command of the English language is immaculate
Asteroid

yeah...that was really a bummer for me too. that 45 watt can really cut down on the waiting time for it to be fully charge or at least 85 % charge fast and be back on the phone again. That was a smart move for Samsung to keep it at 25 watt so its not overheating the battery and causing it to deteriorate.
Highlighted
Astronaut

the case is another 50.00, and what is a dongle?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

Wow this is it that note 20 Ultra is nice yesssss 🔥🔥🔥