cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

You can't rock the Note 20 Ultra if you're "Big-Ball'n" on a budget!!!!
Highlighted
Asteroid

on the led case. it lights up with a symbol and a 2 what is the meaning of it
Highlighted
Astronaut

the camera glass cracked on my phone without hitting it anywhere or dropping it. heard from a couple friends that this is happening quite a bit due to a defect. does anybody know if there is a solution or of Samsung is recognozing it as a deffect and fix it?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Didn't this company notice that everyone was mad at apple for taking away the AUX port for wired headphones? Why would you guys think people are going to be okay with you doing it? Taking away accessibility is just not smart, and I know its just so people HAVE to buy more expensive wireless headphones. Just because someone scrapes together money to get a nice phone, doesn't mean they have the money to buy pricey accessories.

Very scummy.

Samsung is really close to loosing my buisness, which saddens me because I have been using them since the galaxy S3.

Astronaut

Re: Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

you can get bluetooth earned for $5 from Five Below. i've used them for years. lost pairs of them many times. for 5 bucks, who cares.
Highlighted
Constellation

a 1300 dollar phone and it did not come with ear buds 😒 😑
Highlighted
Astronaut

First impression: pretty but not as functional as I'd hoped. Screen freezes on incoming calls so I can't answer and the call volume is very low (as is speakerphone on the highest setting. I've also learned that before downloading anything, ever, I have to lock everything up as my settings get wiped out or changed around (volume suddenly greyed out, etc). Feels like I'm working on a house of cards. Call problem is the worst, though.
Highlighted
Constellation

Coming from the s-series to the note series. man what an upgrade. Worth the money. I am enjoying this note 20 way too much.
Highlighted
Constellation

it's the best phone I've ever owned
Highlighted
Constellation

Lets see had issues with it notifying i got texts now it keeps disconnecting from my cars bluetooth..