cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

cause its only 4k mah. not the 4370 average they said. if you advertise 4500 then deliver. its false advertising <edit> battery and esim that was promised to be working out of box. iPhone 12...same x55 modem and their esim is on right out of box. its,not right. lies lies lies. I honestly want to throw away all my Samsung stuff. phones. TV. washer. dryer. everything. tired of lies

Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

if you use the dev pro app, you can select to show option of battery percent or percent of charge capacity, mine on my 986u1 says xxxx of 4076mah and my 9860 shows xxxx of 4086mah. thats 400 plus,mah short of the 4500 they claim and still short of 4370 plus now fast wireless charging is disabled. <edit>

Highlighted

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

give us our esim, is there any management listening. we paid,good money,for,these phones. the esim in in the modem. I can remove my sim, go into my cellular pro app and watch the esim connect. it shows sim 1 and sim 2, when I try to change from one to view the other says no sim inserted but the esim in connecting to tower. it is there. why won't you turn it on. its bs about the software up date, s20 has waited over year for the update yall promised. give us what we paid for or im going apple. BTW. same modem on apple 12 as note 20. theirs is on so stop saying its cause the carriers say not to.<edit>. hello management. I also spoke to tech and before I pre ordered I was told its there and active on unlocked us model. you lied to us. <edit>. this isn't right.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

I like  Note 20... but issue with galaxy watch makes me sad (