cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

I agree. Fixing smartphones is expensive and I was told before I purchased that I would be able to get samsung care+ for this phone.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [Official] Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra First Impressions Thread

Man, this phone is pretty awesome. I love the fingerprint scanner, the touch motor response, and most importantly the 120hz. its VERY noticeable as someone who utilizes 120hz monitors everyday.

Wish it came with the galaxy buds though haha! love it otherwise! Just gotta grab some buds in a couple months
Highlighted
Asteroid

wish the Note 20 5G had all that smh
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hrm, it must have been the generational speed improvement that blinded me. After a day, I got used to the speed and realized it is not quite hiccupless as I thought it was. Could it be the ads on my phone...
Highlighted
Astronaut

whybis there ads
Highlighted
Asteroid

Oops, I missed the memo stating "rather than utilize use we will now utilize utilize." Using utilize instead of use comes across as pompous and and self ingratiating. Use and utilize have different uses and meanings.
Highlighted

I love the my bronze ultra 😍 also I got the new ear buds and watch all for under $1200. I'm very very happy with this purchase. I waited almost 2 years to spoil myself so I went all out!!!🤍🌻🤍
Highlighted
Astronaut

do a google search, they are giving away free buds to those of us that didn't get them with the pre-ordered phones. Just dont have the link handy sorry.
Highlighted
Halo

you gotta get in on the pre-order invitation. I got buds live and the UV sanitizer and a travel charger included.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm happy for you.