cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Official fix Note20 Ultra display thread.

Go to your local phone store, find a picture of a person and compare it with both the Note20 Ultra and the regular Note20.

There should be no reason the Ultra model looks worse than the base model, but it's true. The skintone is off on the Ultra. Not sure if its an overall tint or what. I'm watching sports and the players skin looks off and lacks the regular color it should have.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Official fix Note20 Ultra display thread.

I 100% agree with you! 

I just got my device yesterday. The display is definitely less vivid which I, unfortunately, do not like. I compared it with my note 10 plus side by side as well as played same exact videos and note 10 plus display is much more vivid and colors pop. I just prefer the vivid colors and punchier display as prior Note Displays and phones. I really hope Samsung comes up with a fix/update and allows for a more vivid/punchier display option for those that desire. I may return this device before the 30 days if no fix soon. I see now what Unbox Therapy YouTube Channel was talking about. I think this maybe a bid deal for a lot of users. This could have been an almost perfect phone.

Check out XDA. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-20-ultra/how-to/note-20-ultra-vivid-bright-note-20-t414....

I hope Samsung notices this and fixes soon. 

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Official fix Note20 Ultra display thread.

@Shadowknightjr wrote:
Go to your local phone store, find a picture of a person and compare it with both the Note20 Ultra and the regular Note20.

There should be no reason the Ultra model looks worse than the base model, but it's true. The skintone is off on the Ultra. Not sure if its an overall tint or what. I'm watching sports and the players skin looks off and lacks the regular color it should have.
You are right probably next FW update will fix it.