Highlighted
Constellation

One UI 3 Beta

will the one ui 3 beta come to note20 ultra in the US for AT&T devices
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Halo

Re: One UI 3 Beta

Unfortunately probably not. If it is locked to AT&T or Verizon and not Unlocked it will probably not receive the beta. It's my understanding that it is a Carrier "thing". I use to buy Carrier products but now I buy Unlocked for that reason. Plus, I do not like the bloat ware Carriers put on devices. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Comet

you may get it if you have an unlocked phone. AT&T and Verizon do not participate in software beta program as they have tight control over what they push out to their users/subscribers
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung already made a post relating to the Note 20 Ultra One UI 3 beta. It mentions the Note in it, but I never have seen any way of joining (I have a Note 20 Ultra as well)

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S-Phones/OFFICIAL-Galaxy-S20-S20-S20-Ultra-Recruitment-fo...
Highlighted
Galaxy

Is it full ?
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra beta

I have the sprint version of the note 20 ultra and I don't seem to be able to find the beta program for the phone . It did read  that its available for sprint and t mobile versions . Hkwmdovi go about finding that 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: note 20 ultra beta

go to the benefits tab they moved the banner . select the benefits tab and scroll all the way down and it will be the second to last banner
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: note 20 ultra beta

yeah Ive done that also is not showing up for some reason
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: note 20 ultra beta

Is it full ?
Highlighted

Sprint Note 20 Ultra Beta

Anyone with sprint locked note get the beta banner and able to opt in?