cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

One Ui 2.5 Shutter Sound, the most annoying thing ever.

Is nobody going to mention the absolutely horrid One Ui 2.5 shutter sound? It sounds like a low battery alert, it quite possibly ruined the entire update for me. Samsung for the love of God PLEASE change it back to the One UI 2.0 sound it sounded so much more professional compared to now.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Halo

Re: One Ui 2.5 Shutter Sound, the most annoying thing ever.

I just turn the volume all the way down for system sounds, you can also just turn off shutter sound in the camera settings which I'm sure you're aware of. hope this helps!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: One Ui 2.5 Shutter Sound, the most annoying thing ever.

I'm aware of it, I have eyesight issues so the audible tone for confirmation is quite helpful for me, sadly I guess I'll be turning that off.
Highlighted
Constellation

I want the old shutter sound back! no ding
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: One Ui 2.5 Shutter Sound, the most annoying thing ever.

they finally got rid of it in the newest update but it's not the dslr sound it used to make it's the older s7 type shutter which is better than what it was I guess
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

@Sup3rJD We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!