JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneDrive picture sync doesn't work if the camera storage setting is set to store to SD card.

(Topic created: 09-15-2020 09:31 AM)
Serg675
Halo
Options
Note20

Subj. Samsung, please fix it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

While Samsung is integrating the Samsung Cloud services to OneDrive, Microsoft is still in charge of developing their OneDrive cloud service. At this time, it seems OneDrive does not offer any integration with the external SD card, due to this we recommend reaching out to Microsoft to request this feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Amandaknox
Astronaut
Options
Note20
well... how do you know that...
0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Note20

Because I have tried.

Boothby171
Constellation
Options
Note20

Agreed.  The lack of this feature is ridiculous.

If SAMSUNG does not fix it, it will be a deal-breaker when I buy my next phone.  And now, I cannot honestly recommend Samsung when friends ask what phone they should buy.

As it is, it's extremely frustrating, and falls under the heading of "Samsung--what were you thinking?"

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

While Samsung is integrating the Samsung Cloud services to OneDrive, Microsoft is still in charge of developing their OneDrive cloud service. At this time, it seems OneDrive does not offer any integration with the external SD card, due to this we recommend reaching out to Microsoft to request this feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.