JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneUI 3/Android 11 -- not respecting grid in folders

(Topic created: 12-29-2020 04:21 PM)
bradchristie
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Received the over-the-air update for OneUI 3 and Android 11 for Note 20 Plus. Besides the lock screen changes (constantly hitting 9 when I meant to hit "Ok" to submit) it appears the grid settings in app drawer aren't respected in folders (or Secure folder).

Hoping this is a setting I'm just missing, but have gone through the usual locations only to find this doesn't appear to be configurable? 

Feedback welcomed from other users. 

E.g
* standard app screens grid is set to 5x6
* within folders, it's awkwardly 3x4
* within secure folder uses same as folder, 3x4

BTW, while I'm here, bonus points if you allow folders within Secure folder.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userzKuvfv5Bj4
Constellation
Options
Note20

Install "Good Lock" from the Galaxy store, and then download the "Home Up" module. It gives you enormous flexibility with the home screen and folder grids. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Note20
what you mean by bonus forfolders within secure?

and I have the 3x4 grid for folders too. until good lock completely updates its apps for this new update... gotta deal with it.

I cant stand this recent menu either I miss my list.
0 Likes
bradchristie
Asteroid
Options
Note20
While in secure folder, you can't group things in folders. e.g. my primary app drawer, I have folders like "Google" and "Samsung" where that vendor's apps reside. I can't do the same while in secure folder/knox.
Options
Note20
ya I noticed that... irritating. secure folder is literally a 3x4 folder now... whyyyyy!
Solution
userzKuvfv5Bj4
Constellation
Options
Note20

Install "Good Lock" from the Galaxy store, and then download the "Home Up" module. It gives you enormous flexibility with the home screen and folder grids.