Original topic:

Phone, Freezing, Lagging, camera all black

(Topic created on: 12/6/20 8:40 AM)
eedwin13
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is it me or the only good thing on the Note 20 Ultra is the 50x camera zoom? This phone sucks, it freezes so much, camera glitches all the time, camera turns all black and wont allow me to take pictures and i have to reset the phone like 3 times. The battery dies so quick, picture quality isnt thfat good. After 10 years of buying nothing but Samsung phones, tv, computer monitors,head phones, i think im finally done the quality is becoming horrible to think i was going to buy a kitchen appliance set from them too, smh I dodged a bullet there
13 Replies
GalaxyGuardian20
Explorer
Options
Note20
well, the note 20 ultra price tag is lower than the s20 ultra and it's older so maybe that was a telltale sign lol. I was debating on which of those two phones to buy back then and I went with the s20ultra. it's got it's issues too but don't fret cause one UI 3 is right around the corner for us s20 users so many issues should be fixed and addressed.
eedwin13
Asteroid
Options
Note20
hopefully, i paid a little over $1,300 , what was the S20 going for? I hope they have some updates for the Note20 Ultra soon
GalaxyGuardian20
Explorer
Options
Note20
I supposedly got a discount but it still came out to a total of $1,400 but nonetheless it's been holding up pretty strong aside from some issues like freezing and restarting on its own or the camera launching a black screen. And yes, the one UI 3 is supposed to release somewhere in December so we'll be getting that. they're prioritizing s20 and Note20 users since they're the most recent devices. only time will tell, hopefully things are fixed.
eedwin13
Asteroid
Options
Note20
hopefully and thanks for the info. but at those price range these issues should not exists especially not for this long
0 Likes
MGarcia4Jesus
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Gotta love the Note 8.
NalonP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Hey! I also have the same problem where my camera goes completely black until I restart the phone. I tried clearing the system cache and then ultimately factory resetting the phone. that didn't work so I took it to the samsung store and they completely wiped the phone and reinstalled the firmware. However my camera still goes black from time to time. Going back to the Samsung store again
eedwin13
Asteroid
Options
Note20
hopefully this issue gets fixed soon hate having to do a factory reset its annoying
NalonP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I just got a brand new motherboard, battery, and camera replacement so I'll see how it goes
0 Likes
eedwin13
Asteroid
Options
Note20
still having issues with the camera? my selfie camera has an ugly green tint when im attempting to take a selfie
0 Likes