Original topic:

Phone language not changing!

(Topic created: 06-02-2021 11:08 AM)
userTFd0kex80a
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello,

I've bought Note20 Ultra 5G. I'm trying to change language from English to Polish and it simply not working! The only language I've set my phone to is Polish, yet nothing changes and 99% of the OS is still in English.

All aps correctly change to Polish, but if I go to settings, everything is in English except for Themes, which are correctly translated to Polish.

"Funny" thing is when I change the language to German or Russian, everything is correctly translated into target language. Nevertheless, when it comes to Polish, if I e.g. change the language from Russian to Polish, everything apart from a few things will stay in Russian ಠ_ಠ. Same for every other language. Out of all languages my native one seems to be broken and I can't use my phone in it!

How can I fix this massive nuisance?! There is absolutely no information online regarding this problem.

4 Replies
Alieb
Astronaut
Options
Note20
,clipboard_image_1622660043698_1622660043698.jpg
0 Likes
userTFd0kex80a
Constellation
Options
Note20

As I clearly stated, I AM CHANGING SETTINGS IN THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT to Polish. This is the only language set, yet almost NOTHING changes from English!!! This is why I'm posting here to begin with. Please see the screenshot below: everything is in English although the *ONLY* language set is Polish?!

Screenshot_20210602-204821_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Halo
Options
Note20

my suggestion is...

Install the Samsung Members app and set it up first, then try to set it back to English as default and swap back to Polish. 

Once you see that nothing has changed, file a report using the SM app right away so log on device activity can be captured and the techs can take a look as what's going on.

0 Likes
Ohkrissy
Astronaut
Options
Note20
This is happening to me too.
0 Likes