Clave de acceso: XXXXXXXX
Unauthorized actiones are detected on the device, Accesing the device is blocked due to the security reason.
This message appeared on my phone this morning and it won't let me log in and use the device.
I get a assistance button where it says Unlock with PIN
Access key: XXXXXXXX
and when I touch this notification it asks me to enter a pin, which I don't know.
I don't know if it's my unlock code to enter the device, or a sim code, I don't know.
If you could help me or give me information.
Thanks in advance, greetings.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, We know how frustrating it is to not be able to unlock you phone. Have you tried restarting the phone?
We recommend restarting the phone in Safe Mode to see if that allows you to unlock the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/ This will let you if there is a 3rd-party app that triggered the message.
Thank you for letting us know the results. Do you have a work profile on the phone? Have you made any changes to the phone recently, such as downloading new apps or changing the SIM?
Have you locked the SIM previously?
Did you try entering your lock code?
The default SIM lock is 1234, try entering that and see if it will unlock the phone.
Thanks for the other suggestions, I'll answer all of them:
1. I don't think I have a work profile
2. Lately I don't think I have made major changes to the device or have downloaded anything malicious lately, nor have I changed the sim card recently, nor have I ever tried to root or alter anything in the system, since the imei is original and in system settings, the status of the device says "official".
3. I don't think I have blocked the sim before, so the default password should be 0000 or 1234, but when I enter it in the assistance button and "Unlock with pin" it does not accept either of these two and says that they are incorrect
4. My unlock code doesn't work there either
5. No, I tried 0000 1234 my lock code and it says incorrect in all of them, I've already made 9 attempts and the waiting time to try again is increasing, it's 1 hour.
I am so sorry! I know this is really frustrating. Have you tried unlocking the phone with Find My Mobile? There is also an option to back up the device. Check this out: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001570/#unlock-a-phone-or-tablet-with-find-m...
If the phone will still not unlock, please send a private message with the model code and IMEI number of the phone, so I may look into additional options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky
For assistance outside of the U.S., please use this link for further assistance: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html