Original topic:

Photos not up to par

(Topic created on: 11/20/20 6:05 PM)
uservI3ZSi2Mke
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have a note 20 ultra and I hate this but have to agree with the negative camera reviews out there, after a full day of shooting the photo's were way better on my old S9. The note 20 photos look wasted out, the colors are horrible, just flat, skin looks fake, not sure what's going on. The S9 was a great macro camera and I found myslef using it over some of my DSLR macro lens but not the Note 20, macro is way worse. I have been a long time samsung user and this is by far the worse photo's I have taken. I have mirror and mirrorless DSLR's and was hoping to use this a fill in for those portable moments while on the road. I have tried turning off different camera setting from HDR to no HDR, scene optimizer no scene optimizer. At this point I thought about sending this back because the phone can be this bad but I after seeing lots of other negative reviews I'm thinking this thing is a bust. If you read this and are getting great photos, could you please share what some of your camera setting are ? Sad to say this will be my last samsung if I can't get things to improve :(

6 Replies
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I don't really use any settings other than the motion stabilizer and the 'best shot' option. if I'm doing a lot of pictures, i use single shot instead of pro camera or video. it just depends. I haven't had any bad photos though so I'm not sure what's wrong.
0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Well go-to Apple or LG the camera takes nice crisp photos
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Note20
You didn't read the reviews you're talking about BEFORE buying the phone? If you don't like it, return it while you can. I get amazing pictures, so I can't relate to your experience, but I know you shouldn't keep something you're not happy with.
MalteMicha
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Note 20 ultra here, no issues noticed. could it be faulty camera? sometimes that does happen.
0 Likes
dcyrilp
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I can relate. I've had the same issues. so perhaps there are some Note 20 Ultras that are defective or something like that.
0 Likes
dcyrilp
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Samsung please send a camera update and fix these issues
0 Likes