JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please bring back the Old Video Player

(Topic created: 05-05-2021 05:06 AM)
JonathanLongoria
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Please bring back the old Media player for gallery.

I cant forward or rewind anymore from the videos. It's very frustrating having to use other apps to see your own content comfortably.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Note20
Another user is reporting this as well. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing please? Once you're in the video you want, it's as simple as tapping the Play Video button at the bottom center of the screen, which will then open the video in the actual Video Player.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Options
Note20
Another user is reporting this as well. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing please? Once you're in the video you want, it's as simple as tapping the Play Video button at the bottom center of the screen, which will then open the video in the actual Video Player.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button by pressing the three dots on the comment.
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

press the three dots in the video > open in video player 

you will be able to forward or rewind from there

0 Likes
JonathanLongoria
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yeah I know, that's very convenient