Options
Note20

Please remove the white box that comes up once you answer a call. Thank you 

12 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Note20

I answer so few calls that come my way so I haven't noticed a white box but I'll keep an eye out now? what do you mean comes up? does it stay on the screen till the call is finished or just like a white pop up box that fades out?

0 Likes
Options
Note20
A screenshot would be helpful, if you could replicate it. I never get a white box. However, there's a box when the phone rings if you don't set it to full screen. And some caller ID apps pop up a separate box with caller information.
0 Likes
icetwix
Astronaut
Options
Note20
before the update it was 1 color. please see screenshot
icetwix
Astronaut
Options
Note20
before everything was the same color as the screen now the call options show in white. thank you

clipboard_image_1610474342992.jpg

0 Likes
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Note20
I don't think you can change it. It's the dialer. Idk why Samsung changed it (shrugs shoulders).
userAMOyxZfdLh
Astronaut
Options
Note20

thumbnail_IMG-20201214-WA0017.jpgEverything started after the last update , attached is a picture of the screen how was  before without the white box

MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Note20
I liked the old way as well.
0 Likes
oct32020
Astronaut
Options
Note20
All of a sudden, my phone screen won't auto-rotate and I can not find the setting in display or anywhere else in Settings. This is a Galaxy S8 with Android 9. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
userMl252TNRLa
Constellation
Options
Note20

If someone finds the solution to this problem,  please share. I hate this new feature. 

0 Likes